For the last couple of years I’ve been experimenting with a personal goal setting system. At first I started with a hand written grid, and then last year I created a simple spreadsheet to help me keep track. The goal is to get +85% success in a month, which breaks down to 1 cheat day per week, for any particular goal. It’s been helpful for me to get back on the wagon, when things get a little sloppy (ahem, COVID). The black image is this month’s goals. I’ve also included what it looks like as I fill it in… and one of my old school, handwritten ones!
If you’d like to try it, just make your own handwritten grid, and if you want to try the spreadsheet version, you can follow the instructions below 🙂
- Open this Google Spreadsheet. NOTE: you must be signed in to Google BEFORE going to the next step.
- On MOBILE:
- Click the little dots in the top right
- then Share & Export
- and then “Make a copy” and give it a name.
- Or on DESKTOP:
- Click “File > Make a copy” and give it a name.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Be your best self! But also don’t stress perfections. Just aim for as close to 85%+ as you can 🙂